How to get Google Adsense approval instantly?

How to get Google Adsense approval instantly?




This post applies to blogs and websites only. Admob and AdWord or for apps and YouTube is excluded.

 Google Adsense, one of the most popular ways to make money online. Why? Because it’s very easy to use, it’s owned and managed directly by Google, and above all, it works!

  Ah! Sounds great! Right? But before you enjoy all the amazing benefits of Adsense, you need a Google account approved for Adsense from Google. And... Guess what? That's the most difficult part! So here's how I got my Adsense approval and how you can get one instantly if you avoid the mistakes I did. 


  And believe me, there's almost no one better than me to tell the mistakes you should avoid, because my account got suspended, twice! Yes. Here's the full story:

  If you are following me from the start, you might know that I had 2 blogs previously. I was a beginner, a fresher, and just like other freshers, I desired to have more views. For that, I did refresh my own website, spammed the link everywhere hoping someone would click, and also tried the websites who claim to give free page views. One fine day, I applied for Adsense. Hoping for positive reply from Google, I waited and waited for months and that is what I could do. My all options on the Adsense website were greyed out. Okay. But then I tried for Adsense application for the same blog but with a different account. And you know what, this time I got their reply: "Your account has been suspended for invalid traffic".

  Since then, I tried all possible options to reopen my account, to reactivate Adsense for the same blog. But nothing worked! I had persuaded with the fact that I can get Adsense approval without a custom domain which costs about 200-900 INR. The past year I opened this blog, with the same suspended account, without the intention of getting money, for hobby and for knowledge. And I got organic traffic as people were interested in it. Not much, but I was satisfied with the 20-30 real views I got daily.

  Last week just out of pure curiosity, I opened the Adsense website. By now, I had already lost hopes because I still didn't have a custom domain. But when I saw that all the greyed out options are again clickable, I quickly smashed that "sites" button and submitted this blog and I got approved. I also earned about 50 INR by now. They aren't my exact earnings because I am not allowed to reveal it.

  So, what did you learn from my story? Here are the points you should look through before applying to Adsense:
  • Make sure your website is rich with quality uncopied and unique content and that it holds good with the program policy.
  • Your website/ blog must have a decent number of unique and organic visitors. 100 page views per day works best.
  • Check if your website is quite old. Atleast 6 months.
  • Purchase a good custom domain. Websites with custom domain are more likely to get approved whereas there are very very less chances to get approved without one. (I was lucky in this case)
  • Your website should not have an Adsense account setup already or in review process.
  • Make sure you read the Adsense policies from here.
  Once you make sure you comply with all the above pointers, apply for Adsense. And remember patience is the key here for the lock named Adsense...

  If you have any issues or are having trouble in applying for Adsense, then let me know in the comments below.
Old Post

Sharing is caring!

Post a Comment

To track replies to your comment, click the 'Notify Me' checkbox

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form