MY BLOGGING JOURNEY (100th post)

MY BLOGGING JOURNEY (100th post)




MY BLOGGING JOURNEY (100th post)

100 posts

  Blogging had been an amazing journey for me. And even if this is my 100th post, I have written much more than this. And actually, it is hard to believe for me too that have written so much. And today, to celebrate this 100th post, I will be sharing my blogging journey with you.

  I started blogging on January 2019. I was in 9th std when I started blogging. My first blog was named as "Want Some Information." I used to post weekly or sometimes once a two weeks. I was very irregular. But I loved whatever I wrote. I used to post information which I already knew and I thought that it would benefit people. I posted my first ever post on the same day I started blogging. It was not perfect. It didn’t had justified text, relevant image, links to other relevant posts. It didn’t have a lot of things. But it was a start. And that’s all I needed at the time. And today, 1 year later, I know about favicons, SEO, CSS, coding, smart pins, and so much more.

  Then I had my tenth, an important academic year. Thus, my care for my blog decreased and I started concentrating on my studies. By the half of my tenth standard, I had a many poems ready which I had written in my free time. Thus I decided to convert my "Want Some Information" to "Soham Makes Poem". This was something that changed my blogging journey. I became an poet from an author. 

  Then started lock-down due to the spread of COVID-19. Meanwhile I was bored sitting at home. One fine day I realized that there is much about the human body and the world which common people experience but don't know the reason behind. Just like sweating, crying, sleeping, etc. So then I decided to start a blog that will provide compiled and scientific answers to usual queries and common doubts. And surprisingly, it not only gained popularity among people but it also helped to increase my knowledge. I became more regular and worked a lot on the looks of my blog too. And today I am proud to write this 100th post.

  And I know that by providing such information, I am surely doing a great job. Recently, I am planning to add more authors to this blog. I pray for a bright future of my blog.

  And today I end this post by thanking to all of you who have supported me along this amazing journey. Your comments, your ideas, your shares, your suggestions, and all your love has helped me a lot. I look forward to share much more information with you. Thank you...
Old Post

Sharing is caring!

15 Comments

To track replies to your comment, click the 'Notify Me' checkbox

  1. AnonymousJuly 15, 2020

    ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't understand. Please can you elaborate???

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for your 100th post, really you do very hardwork and keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. But what matters for a successful blog is not my hardwork, but your patience and curiosity...😊

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. But can I know your name, your blogger profile is unavailable...

      Delete
  4. Many More Congratulations Master . Soham, All the best beta keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot😊😊😊

      Delete
    2. Congratulations Soham keep it up ...nice Hobby

      Delete
    3. Thanks a lot.😊😊😊

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on reaching a 100 blogs, Soham! Keep it up! I got to know about your site just today and I am late but congratulations nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. Even if it is late, a compliment means a lot to me!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you start, did you buy a domain extension, please elaborate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See there are many options available. Blogger is just one of them. I prefer blogger.com as it is free of cost and if you have knowledge of HTML, you can customise it however you want without any limitations.

      And no, I didn't but anything. The subdomain usualqueries.blogspot.com you see is a free domain given by Blogger. It is free forever.

      If you are into starting a new blog and want to do it on blogger platform, kindly proceed to blogger.com and follow the simple steps. Or else other options are WordPress, GoDaddy, Wix, etc.

      And to know more about my journey and how did all of this start you can visit the About section of my blog.

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form