WHAT INSPIRES ME TO DO BLOGGING? (200th post)

WHAT INSPIRES ME TO DO BLOGGING? (200th post)




 WHAT INSPIRES ME TO DO BLOGGING?


  Thank you my supporters for supporting me and making my blog reach greater and greater heights. And to celebrate this occasion of 200th post, I am sharing with you that what inspires me to do blogging?

  When I first started blogging I had no idea that I could reach the milestone of 200 posts. I fell into it accidentally! It was an homework given by our ICT instructor, Subhasri Murali, when I was in 9th std. 

  It was so much fun! Until the day I realized that it might be helpful if somebody actually was reading what I had spent months writing! And for that, I am grateful to my teacher.

  It's no big secret that my blogging journey was full of haters and discouragers. It was difficult dealing with such people. However, people might ask me, that why do I do blogging? I don't earn out of it, still what makes me blog? It's difficult to handle a website, still why do I do it? What inspires me to do blogging?

  Despite of all the negative things, who keeps me motivated are the good people: my parents, and my ICT instructor of school (who's still in touch with me), and all other supporters.

  The main reason I haven't stopped blogging is learning. Through blogging, I get to know more about vivid topics and its information. I learn a lot through blogging. And today's world demands for people who have knowledge of various topics.

  Blogging consumes a lot of my time. And with my study, sometimes I barely get time for it. But, in my view, it's better than wasting time on social media! And the time consumed is put for something good.

  Blogging largely improved my writing skills and English vocabulary. In fact, it won't be wrong if I would say, that it helped me to score good marks in my 10th board exams. And now it helps me refining my writing skills.

  This is how I get inspired to do blogging. Starting this blog, provided me an opportunity to educate and inspire others interested in the field I am. Not only I share valuable information that I have, I have also inspired many to start their own blogs. Because blogging for me is not only about writing, but it's creating content, sharing it with others, connecting with others and inspiring them. This includes my brother Jayesh Wani, my cousin Sumit Neve and one of my friend Akash Shrikhande. Inspire, empower and educate.

  And even though I have many failure experiences, like my first two blogs, what still inspires me to do blogging is this quote: 

"It's better to fail in originality, 
than to succeed in imitation."

  Although I don't earn real money out of blogging yet, the currency of blogging for me is authenticity and your trust and your support. And today I end this post by thanking to all of you who have supported me along this amazing journey. Your comments, your ideas, your shares, your suggestions, and all your love has helped me a lot. I look forward to share much more information with you. Keep supporting me the same way, this will encourage me to write more. Thank you...

  As always, feel free to comment your thoughts and suggestions below. And hey, the pandemic is still there, so stay home, stay safe...
Old Post

Sharing is caring!

10 Comments

To track replies to your comment, click the 'Notify Me' checkbox

  1. Hearty congratulations 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel honoured. You're are a gifted child and have always been a good student. All the best for your future endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. You have brought me here. In fact, without that homework, I was nothing in this field. ☺️

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, keep blogging and keep increasing our knowledge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ..Great words , keep writing forever 👌👌💐💐

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot.😊 But may I know your name, your blogger profile is not available.

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form