What 1 year of blogging on this blog has taught me?

What 1 year of blogging on this blog has taught me?




   Just a year ago from today, doing timepass in the early COVID-19 lockdown, something striked me and I thought of starting a new blog which will pacify my curiosity as well as others. But here's what I learnt from one year of blogging with 20000+ page views and 300+ posts on this blog:

1. Never Give Up!

There was one day, when literally siad to myself that "let me stop blogging". It wasn't working for me, and there were more important things like studying to concentrate on. But HOPE was what kept me reminding that giving up is not the solution. I am not calling my self a professional top blogger today, but, I am ofcourse not a beginner one any more, better than my own blogging past. Not a pro, but I can call myself a intermediate blogger atleast.


2. There are really mean people all around, but that's not their fault.

Negative comments and poor response are the proof to really mean people in the society. But never think that it's their fault, because it might me yours. And with that said, I didn't regret on negative comments or poor response, but tried to improve myself. And surprisingly, that's how it worked!

3. Whatever goes around, comes around!

Yes! I first did blogging for myself, to make money, or to get knowledge, in a very self-centred way. But when I started to write posts for people and according to their choices. That's the secret formula I needed early. When I started writing for the readers, my blog unexpectedly got monetised (Full story coming soon here), my page views unexpectedly skyrocketed. And you know why! Because, whatever goes around, comes around!


4. Your old posts will always suck!

Yes! That's the bitter truth. When I looked at my old posts, or earlier blog, I was like, "What! It was me!" And then I realised, regretting my old posts, was a positive tool to convey that I am growing. And thanks to my computer teacher for making me realize that...

5. There's always someone better...

Always be humble. The moment, I think I am wise, I am gone. Because I know, by more than a year of blogging that my work is just a small corner of a pixel on a 46 inch TV, the internet.


6. Skills are everything, but time and luck matters a lot.

Timing and luck are everywhere. Being in the right place at the right time is a big percentage of success. I got lucky by starting at a fairly right age. I got lucky by having a good teacher to guide and support.

7. There are millions of possibilities...

Should I post every day? Weekly? Should I focus on blog instead of YouTube? What size should your photos be? Who cares! While there are some general good strategies to follow, the tactics are up to me.


  Thanks a lot my readers and viewers especially my ICT instructor for supporting me so incredibly. 20000+ page views in a year, is really a lot for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. That's what I can say. Thank you!

  For supporting me, please subscribe to my blog.
Old Post

Sharing is caring!

4 Comments

To track replies to your comment, click the 'Notify Me' checkbox

  1. Beautiful. Keep it up...keep going. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And you are always there to guide. 🙏🙏🙏

      Delete
  2. Very nice dear soham ... Keep it up... And all the best...

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form