What if I was the last person on Earth?

What if I was the last person on Earth?




 What if I was the last person on Earth?


  Ever since I saw the Dictator Switch episode of Doraemon, I always wondered that what if I was the last person on the Earth?

  Although I will have lot of advanced technology around me for free, but I will be the most loneliest person on Earth (Unless I am an animal lover or else I will have a hard time)!

  There would be no more borders, in fact no more countries anymore. The entire world will be mine and I, the king of this world!

  Fresh food will be extremely hard to come by(Unless you are a farmer!), but preserved and canned food will last for many a life times.

  Moreover, I will probably forget how to speak in a few years’ time as there would be no human to speak with.

And lastly, I will have to avoid injuries and keep myself in the best of health as there will be no more doctors to help you out (Unless I am a doctor!).
Old Post

Sharing is caring!

Post a Comment

To track replies to your comment, click the 'Notify Me' checkbox

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form