How is Motorola One Fusion +?

How is Motorola One Fusion +?




How is Motorola One Fusion +?


  There are some phones that are leaked previously and then are released. There are some phone brands that leak only a good feature about the smartphone and make people curious. But then, there are those phones which are suddenly launched in the market without any prior knowledge and without any leaks.

  You guessed right. Motorola One Fusion + is one of them.

  I am not a tech reviewer and nor do I rate products. But I own this phone and I thought that I would share my experience with this phone and it may help many.

  I was in a search for a good mid-range smartphone that would suit my needs and this Motorola One Fusion + proved to be a all-rounder. Although I had other options like Samsung's newly launched Galaxy M31s or other budget concious Oppo and Vivo devices, I don't know why I chose this one, but my choice was the best.

Specifications:

  It has a whopping all day long 5000 mAh battery. It has a Quad AI rear camera and a pop-up selfie camera for minimum bezels on its massive 6.5 Full HD+ display. It comes with a decent Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor. It has 6GB RAM, perfect for my needs and 128 GB storage that is more than enough! It also has 18 W turbocharging. It also runs on Android 10.

  Physically, to the front is the screen only with a small bezel for sensors and speaker. The back panel consists of 4 cameras to the left and a small flash to the right side of thre camera and a fingerprint sensor. To the top side, is a secondary microphone, the pop-up camera, and hybrid sim-tray. The left side is clean, there is nothing there. To the bottom is primary microphone, 3.5 mm headphone jack, USB type C charging port and the speaker grill. To the right is a dedicated Google assistant button, then there is a volume button and power button.

  That are all the specs. Continue reading for my experience...

My experience and detailed review:

  When I first started this phone, I was confused. Everything in the phone was of Google. No file manager, there was Google files. No gallery, there was Google photos. No camera, there was Gcam. No browser, there was Chrome. Calendar, clock, calculator, contacts, everything was replaced by Google's alternatives. And this is because this mobile is a Stock android version. So it is definately beneficial.

  Coming to the specs...

  I think Motorola should work on the size of their buttons. The buttons are so small. In fact, my Samsung Galaxy J6+'s power button was larger than Motorola One Fusion+'s volume button.

  I found that the screen was massive and it was indeed with minimum bezel.

  Second thing that impressed me was it's battery. It's battery was lasting over a day. It's turbocharger was not that fast. It had relatively slow charging than expected. But yes, it is really better than other phones. 

  It's selfie camera quality was amazing. It is of 16 MP but gave amazing outputs. One thing I noticed that while launching the pop-up camera, there is a sort of mechanical sound coming not from the camera, but from the speakers. That is kind of weird. But then I got the option that we can switch it off.

  It's rear quad AI camera does its work perfectly. It's 64 MP primary camera is good but not as expected. It's 5 MP macro camera is amazing. It's ultra wide 8 MP camera is really amazing. It's 2 MP depth sensor also works amazingly.

  Is speakers also have amazing quality. 

  Due to cloud apps like Drive and Photos, a lot of space is saved. It also has other useful pre-installed apps like Digital well-being and Parental Control, etc.

  With the stock android experience, we get amazing security too.

  The phone is a bit heavy and thick. In fact, my pinkie finger starts paining when I use it one handed for a long time. Still it feels sturdy to hold. It has a plastic back panel. There is no guarantee about screen as the company hasn't specified anything yet. It has a IP 52 rating which means it is splashproof and pocket height drop proof. 

Conclusion:

  With some minor cons, this phone is really amazing. This is my honest review.

  This phone has the highest value for money according to me.

  If you are looking for the best mid-range smartphone in 2020 or 2021. That's the deal of the year! Buy it now on Amazon or Flipkart.


  Any more questions about this phone? I am always there to answer. Just comment below! And I am trying to bring to you reviews about various products I or the authors use. Keep on supporting me the same way...
Old Post

Sharing is caring!

Post a Comment

To track replies to your comment, click the 'Notify Me' checkbox

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form